Eliminate manual lubrication
Automatic lubricators remove the need for manual lubrication by grease gun or other cumbersome applicators. They reduce valuable maintenance team hours. Staff need only inspect the point rather than grease it to ensure all is in working order.
Automatic lubricators operate providing a constant positive pressure to the bearing/seal, which all but eliminates the ingress of dirt. The closed system also means that contamination on the outside of the grease nipple cannot be transferred from point to point.
Ensure greasing points are not missed
With automatic lubricators on site, grease points will not be missed and the correct amount of grease will be applied.
Wear and tear of equipment
Consistent greasing of a point keeps friction levels down and increases component life. Running time of equipment is improved - insurance against breakdowns and maintenance costs.
Easier and safer maintenance
Remote mounting and quick connections allow automatic lubricators to service difficult to reach grease points, making maintenance simpler and safer.
Suit a wide range of applications
Most automatic lubricators operate throughout a wide range of ambient temperatures, making them suitable for just about any application where regular greasing is essential to smooth operation.
Automated Lubrication: Reduced maintenance time, lower cost & increased safety
1. permanent, easy to maintain, long-term lubrication of highest quality
2. long-term cost reduction through higher operating efficiency significantly
3. improved job safety by reducing manual work demands
4. largest product range of single and multi-point lubrication systems from the global leader
5. superior technical support and advice from a competent partner
6. Minimize production downtimes
7. Effective condition monitoring with monthly real time reports & increased accountability through RFID technology
Contact us soon — we’ll get you the maintenance that’s best for your situation.
OUR AUTOMATIC LUBRICATION SUCCESS = MAINTENANCE
Preventive Maintenance of Automated Lubrication Systems is the Key to its Reliability